Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 July 2011

Birthday Shout-outs

July is a busy month for birthdays it seems.

My cousin, Long Suffering Housemate hits her big day today - you can follow her on twitter at @magicdarcy; Scott from Indie Book blogger and G. David Walker, the author of  From A Far Land gets the Happy Day on July 22nd, and my dad shares his day with a personal hero of mine, Nelson Mandela on July 18th.

If I'm missing anyone, drop a line in the comments so I can update this post - thanks to Scott for the update on G. David Walker (if you haven't read his book, you're missing a treat).

Happy Birthday to all of you, and anyone else celebrating this month - may the Universe grant you sweetness and light.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to everyone else on the list and thanks for the shout out JH. Another birthday (same day as mine) is G David Walker another great indie author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott - I've gone in and updated the blog ;). Hope you have a brilliant day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, JH! And Happy Birthday to everyone on your list!
    I tried to post with my profile, but Blogger wouldn't let me.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dave

    Blogger seems to be pretty temperamental lately - sorry about that, but so chuffed you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete