Total Pageviews

Monday 28 May 2012

Lyndsey Roughton Anthology - Contributors so far

We're heading into the final stretch for author submissions for the anthology - if you'd like to submit a piece, details are here.

I'd like to thank the Indie writers who've already submitted pieces for their unflinching generosity, and Scott from Indie Book Blogger for his unwavering support in this. Without all of you, doing something like this would not be possible. I think I can safely say you are all my new personal heroes.

We have stories that cover the range from fantasy to sci-fi, urban paranormal to horror, and every piece is first-class writing. Here are our contributors so far:

Chris Fraser
Edward Larel
Mia Darien
Joseph Garrety
Jason McKinney
Naomi Clark
Jana Hill
Nicholas Ordinans
Leanne Fitzpatrick
B. Throwsnaill
J.H.Sked
Renee Hall
Sky Corbelli
Jeffrey Poole
Joe Occhipinti

Thank you all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm honored to be involved! Again, let me know if you need any help prepping the book for Amazon's conversion process. We can get a linked Table of Contents, which will link to each story, any illustrations, book cover, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeff - trust me, I'll be taking you up on that!

    ReplyDelete