Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 June 2012

Sweet Dreams - (The Lyndsey Roughton Anthology) goes Live!

Sweet Dreams has gone live on Amazon, folks. It's been a fun, slightly frantic journey getting this up in a very short space of time, and I've had an amazing time doing it.

I hope that our contribution goes some way to raising money for Lyndsey to achieve her dream; and I hope that we've also raised some awareness about this vicious condition.

Lyndsey - thank you for showing me courage and determination I never knew existed, and giving me the chance to help, even in this small way.


Click here for the Amazon.com link, and here for the Amazon.co.uk link.


6 comments:

  1. That was fast--nice work! I'll try to get the word out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe, that'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a
    co-worker who was conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast due
    to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.

    ... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this topic here on your web page.
    Here is my homepage ; iphone glass screen replacement

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spreading the word and downloaded to my Kindle.

    Great woork, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nicholas - afraid I can't take all the credit though; that has to go to everyone who pitched in on this.

    ReplyDelete