Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 February 2011

The Horror!

I was browsing through WolfSong on my kindle and found a typo that I've never seen before. Two words somehow managing to run together. I know it happens - hell, I've seen it in top 10 traditionally published  books - but I am not a happy camper. I'm going to have to go through the whole book again and see if there is anything else that I missed.

 I've also had feedback from a lovely guy on the kindle boards that the formatting is all over the show on the ipad version. The problem is, I have no access to an ipad so can't actually tell what the problem is. I have no idea how to fix it.

I have an hour set aside later for writing; the rest of the day will be studying since the university course has started and the workload is massive for someone who works full-time. My inner writer is whimpering gently.My inner rent-payer is telling her to suck it up and move on.

Mood: Head. Desk. Repeat.

2 comments:

  1. Mood: Head. Desk. Repeat.

    It sucks that you are feeling that, but it is a hilarious summation of your feelings. Hope tomorrow goes better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, much appreciated. Life goes on - but when you are operating on limited sleep things like this really push the buttons, lol. Being a drama queen doesn't really help..

    ReplyDelete